Cadillac ELR range likely short of Chevy Volt’s, but car will diversify brand’s portfolio.
WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA – Cadillac is embarked on a decade-long product rollout meant to build a showroom of diverse luxury products, not unlike those of its German rivals, marketing chief Don Butler says. “We’ve laid out a 10-year vision for the brand, so you’re going to see a steady cadence of products over time,” Butler tells WardsAuto during a media preview here for the new-for-’13 XTS large sedan. The XTS due at dealers early next month and the ATS ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac Plots Path to Diversified Showroom" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.