Hellcat Challenger Dodge-brand halo model arriving later this year.
ELKHART LAKE, WI – In revealing its 5-year game plan through 2018 a little more than a week ago, the Chrysler brand disclosed plans to add a new small 100 sedan companion to the current 200 in 2016, a new fullsize CUV in 2017 and a new midsize CUV in 2018, as it looks to more than double annual sales volume by 2018. Does that mean volume takes priority over promoting a luxury-brand image? Sure does, insists Al Gardner, CEO of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles’ Chrysler ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler, Dodge Execs Confident in Brand-Shifting Strategy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.