Bob Lutz says auto makers, suppliers should forge “relationship among equals.”
TROY, MI – Much like building a strong marriage, the key to a successful relationship between auto makers and suppliers is communication, longtime industry veteran Bob Lutz says. Speaking at a recent Automotive Industry Action Group conference here, the former General Motors vice chairman says his stints as an executive at some of the world’s top auto makers, as well as serving as CEO of supplier Exide Technologies, provided him with a unique perspective into the sometimes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Communication Key to OEM, Supplier Relationships, Lutz Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.