Red/black interior trim sets ’12 Dodge Durango R/T apart.
CHELSEA, MI – Trim packages and their respective exterior badging have proved to be a marketing challenge for U.S. auto makers, but in recent years some have cultivated sub-brands to better appeal to small, but dedicated, fan bases. For example, GMC’s Denali evolved from chrome accents and leather seats to first-name recognition among luxury SUV buyers, sometimes supplanting the name of the model that included the trim package. Chevrolet’s SS has been a popular marque ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dodge Boosting R/T Packages to Attract Performance Seekers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.