’13 Dodge Dart saw sales slip in May and June.
Chrysler is boosting its marketing for the Dodge Dart, with an expanded scope targeting young, multicultural drivers. The auto maker again enlists Pitbull, a Cuban-American rapper from Miami, for a nationwide campaign. The musician has been linked with Fiat’s marketing efforts for the 500 subcompact. In television ads debuting this week, a song titled “Drop 2 the Bottom” plays in the spots targeting African-American and Hispanic-American buyers and will air on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dodge Ratchets Up Advertising for Dart" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.