DEARBORN, MI – Ford is well aware of the Toyota Prius’ heavy-hitter status in the hybrid segment, boasting a rabid customer base similar to that of tech giant Apple, a top marketer says. So although the auto maker hopes Prius owners will take a look at its ’13 C-Max hybrid, it believes there are other opportunities for the new model to succeed, says Amy Machesney, C-Max marketing manager. “It doesn’t matter if we conquest Prius,” she tells WardsAuto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford C-Max Success Not Dependent on Prius Conquests, Marketer Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.