New hires undergo training at Flat Rock plant.
FLAT ROCK, MI – Ford is training 1,400 newly hired workers using simulated hands-on experience at a center within its auto plant here to prepare for assembly of the Fusion midsize sedan later this year. The auto maker announced the new hires last fall following a decision to add Fusion assembly at the facility. The sedan currently is built at Ford’s Hermosillo, Mexico, plant. Some employees undergoing training have been working part time or were displaced from other Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Flat Rock Plant Gearing Up for Fusion, Worker Training Under Way" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.