’13 Ford Fusion powered by 2.0L 4-cyl. EcoBoost engine.
Ford will invest $200 million at a Brook Park, OH, engine plant to produce its 2.0L direct-injected turbocharged EcoBoost 4-cyl. engine, shifting output of the powerplant for the U.S. from its operations in Valencia, Spain. The auto maker will add 450 jobs at the Ohio facility, which will launch Job One late next year. Although the engine will continue to be built in Valencia for the European market, some employees will be transferred to an assembly plant there to support increased ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Invests in Ohio Engine Plant to Meet EcoBoost Demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.