’13 MKZ flaws “being remedied.”
DETROIT – When Ford unveiled the Lincoln MKZ concept at the 2012 North American International Auto Show, executives said the all-new model would be the first step in re-establishing Lincoln as a viable luxury brand. But those plans hit a snag with last week’s announcement that the launch of the ’13 MKZ is being delayed by last-minute quality inspections. “Close evaluation of some early MKZs revealed a few elements in execution that we feel do not measure up to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Mum on Specifics of Lincoln MKZ Delay" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.