Hot-selling Explorer down to 28 days’ supply.
DEARBORN, MI – Ford is running low on inventory of several key products, but the dwindling days’ supply of popular vehicles such as the Fusion and Focus cars, and Escape cross/utility vehicle and Explorer SUV is not a problem, a key executive says. “Inventories of a number of our products are lower than we traditionally would carry, but we still have plenty,” Joe Hinrichs, president-The Americas, tells WardsAuto at a media event here. “We’re at levels ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Not Worried by Dwindling Supply of Key Products" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.