MyFord Touch infotainment system criticized by owners in Consumer Reports reliability survey.
DETROIT – Problems with Ford’s MyFord Touch infotainment system and PowerShift dual-clutch automatic transmission continue to plague the auto maker, which drops 12 spots to No.27 in the Consumer Reports 2012 Annual Auto Reliability Survey. MyFord Touch has been criticized for being confusing, while the PowerShift transmission has drawn complaints for rough operation. But Jake Fisher, director-automotive testing for Consumer Reports, says problems go beyond ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Plummets in Consumer Reports Reliability Survey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.