Competitive vehicles blend into background in ’13 Fusion ad campaign.
DEARBORN, MI – Ford’s new marketing campaign for the all-new ’13 Fusion seeks to demonstrate to car buyers how the midsize sedan stands out from the competition by relegating rivals to the background. For the Fusion print campaign, Ford flew in Chinese artist Liu Bolin, who is known for creating photographs in which he camouflages himself seamlessly into his surroundings. Bolin and a group of Hollywood studio painters worked for hours to capture details of the scenery ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Sets Fusion Apart From Competition in New Ad Campaign" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.