New training center to include 200-seat auditorium, vehicle showroom.
Ford U.K. will build a new, state-of-the-art training facility at its existing site in Daventry, Northamptonshire, and bring its two existing Ford colleges under one roof as part of a multi-million dollar investment. The new center, to open next year, will merge the Technical Training Centre located in Daventry, 80 miles (50 km) northwest of London, and the Henry Ford College in Loughborough, 40 miles (25 km) further north. The college provides training for technicians, sales staff and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford U.K. to Consolidate Dealership Training at New Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.