Bollore Blucecar top French EV through September with 1,384 fleet sales.
PARIS – France is pushing hard to pull its auto makers into an electrified future, and if the industry survives that long it could well become the global leader the government hopes to see. The problem is the present. PSA Peugeot Citroen and Renault have lost share at home and across Europe as both markets continue to fall. Sales of passenger cars in Europe declined 7.6% through September. PSA deliveries dropped 13% and Renault-Dacia slipped 17.7%. In France, sales of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"France Pulling Troubled Auto Makers Ahead by Pushing for Electrified Future " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.