GM names Cathy Clegg to lead North America manufacturing, Gerald Johnson as VP of Operational Excellence.
General Motors names 31-year veteran Cathy Clegg to lead the automaker’s North American manufacturing operations, replacing Gerald Johnson, who has been tapped by CEO Mary Barra to beef up engineer training after a sweeping ignition-switch recall. The 51-year-old Johnson, who led GM’s North American manufacturing for one year, was named to his new post as vice president-Operational Excellence at GM last week. Among his responsibilities, Johnson will oversee a planned increase in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Names Cathy Clegg to Lead N.A. Manufacturing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.