GM’s Zaragoza assembly plant to produce Opel-PSA JV multi-purpose vehicle.
General Motors and PSA Peugeot Citroen revamp their alliance in Europe, dropping certain programs and adding others while continuing to pursue purchasing and logistics savings, an update that scales back original expectations for their 10-month-old joint venture. The automakers say in a statement today the JV also has been amended to eliminate any objections GM might have to an investment in struggling PSA by another automaker, a move that results in plans by GM to privately sell its 7% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM, PSA Update JV, Scale Back Expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.