Accord sales almost entirely retail, official says.
The recovery at American Honda continues, as a top U.S. official says sales this month should climb by a double-digit rate. The auto maker, which includes the Honda and Acura brands, likely will exceed year-ago daily deliveries by 10%-11% in April, nearly repeating its March performance, Mike Accavitti, senior vice president-automobile operations, tells reporters in a conference call. Last month, combined Honda and Acura deliveries rose 11.1%, hiking its first-quarter total 5.5% to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Forecasts 10%-Plus Rise in April Sales, Strong Retail Share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.