Sonata Hyundai’s top-seller to fleets in 2013.
DETROIT – Hyundai this year is vows to limit deliveries to non-retail customers, after its U.S. fleet sales rose in 2013. “We like fleet (as a percentage of total sales) in a 10%-12% range and we historically had been at 23%,” Dave Zuchowski, Hyundai Motor America President and CEO tells WardsAuto in a recent interview here. “We brought (our fleet mix) down to 10% (in 2012), but last year it went back up to 17%. This year our business plan is somewhere between 13% and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Aims to Limit Fleet Sales in 2014" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.