Is a Genesis-based CUV due?
PARADISE VALLEY, AZ – Rumors of a Hyundai Genesis-based CUV persist, reignited last month at the Geneva auto show by the debut of the sleek Intrado concept and a Hyundai Europe executive’s comments. But Hyundai Motor America CEO Dave Zuchowski says the automaker is only studying the segment and is unsure whether it could sell a premium CUV next to a non-premium one in the same showroom. “We had a conscious strategy to not establish a secondary-distribution channel for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Continues to Study Genesis CUV; Plans U.S. Product Blitz" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.