India vehicle sales totaled 243,590 units for July 2013, down 9.8% vs. July 2012. July 2013 vehicles sales decreased 4.5% compared with May 2013 sales. 2013 sales through July totaled 1,976,767. This was down 8.9% over the same period in 2012. Maruti Suzuki was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 629,362, resulting in a 31.8% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Vehicle Sales Down 9.8% in July " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.