Soul's fuel-saving tech returns.
MINNEAPOLIS – Kia first planned to introduce stop/start technology on its refreshed '12 Soul model two years ago. But after driving preproduction models with the technology, car reviewers took issue with the violent shudder caused by the engine restarting. Kia pulled back on stop/start for '12, although it quietly reintroduced the feature for '13. Now, the automaker says it has tinkered with the technology further for the second-generation '14 Soul, on sale this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Re-Tunes Soul Stop/Start for '14" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642