Sales of locally built Adventure topped 100,000 mark in April.
Mitsubishi makes its second foray into the Philippines in four months, acquiring a 90% stake in Asian Transmission. The deal comes after Mitsubishi bought the assembly facilities of Ford Philippines. The Japanese automaker says the transmission acquisition is part of its strategy to further enhance its component operations and reinforce its production base in the ASEAN region. The purchase will allow it to produce newly developed transmission components starting in September. “One ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Makes Another Move to Solidify Production Base in Philippines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.