’13 Lincoln MKZ conquesting owners of such brands as Lexus, Cadillac and BMW.
Lincoln sales are projected to run even with year-ago for May at about 7,300 units, despite an expected record monthly volume for the brand’s revamped MKZ sedan, top executives say. In April, Lincoln deliveries rose 15.9% from like-2012 levels to 7,615 units, WardsAuto data indicates, with the all-new ’13 MKZ midsize sedan driving that growth with a 106.7% gain. When Ford reports May sales Monday, the MKZ again will lead the way for the brand, which is attempting to regain ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MKZ Sedan Expected Bright Spot in Otherwise Stagnant Lincoln Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.