Ford says 55% of buyers opt for MyFord Touch infotainment system.
Ford says customers increasingly are choosing its MyFord Touch infotainment system when purchasing a new vehicle, despite third-party criticism of the technology. Influential consumer publications such as Consumer Reports and consultants such as J.D. Power have downgraded Ford’s overall quality ratings due to problems with the touchscreen-based system, citing slow response times and a confusing layout. Ford spokesman Wes Sherwood says the auto maker initially projected a 40% take ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MyFord Touch Take Rates Beating Expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.