Nissan to visit 500 schools in next 18 months.
Nissan sets out a series of initiatives to encourage more women to consider careers in engineering and technology fields as part of a new U.K. government-backed program. Working with educators, industry and government, Nissan says it will do more to promote science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) subjects to young students in the U.K., with a view to attracting the next generation of talent into the auto industry, particularly women. The automaker says it will seek to actively ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan U.K. Seeking Women for Engineering, Technical Careers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.