GM’s Girsky with Job One Cascada.
VIENNA – General Motors’ Gliwice, Poland, plant launches output of the first Opel/Vauxhall Cascada cabrio, slated to make its world premiere at the Geneva Motor Show next week. “The Cascada is the next building block in our product offensive,” says Steve Girsky, who heads GM Europe and is Opel’s supervisory board chairman. “Following the Adam and the Mokka with the Cascada, we are now also reaching customers in segments where we have not yet been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel Launches Output of Cascada Cabrio" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.