Saga Executive gets new special-edition monotone body kits and other equipment.
Malaysian automaker Proton will release a totally new model by year’s end and wants the government to pay for the vehicle’s R&D costs, Proton Chairman Mahathir Mohamad says. The government’s Bernama news agency quotes him as saying the price of the new model will be lower than any other vehicle in the same segment. "However, it has to go up a little (from where current Proton models reside) as customers are paying for something better,” he says. Mahathir ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Proton Seeks Government Funding to Back New-Model Development" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.