PSA names new vice president of R&D.
PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen names Gilles Le Borgne, who designed its new lightweight platform, the auto maker’s new executive vice president-research and development. Le Borgne replaces Guillaume Faury, who leaves the auto maker to become CEO of Eurocopter, the European helicopter manufacturer. The PSA supervisory board, which controls strategic decisions and the hiring of top guns, wished Faury well and continued with a string of decisions calculated to cut costs. One of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Thins Upper Ranks in Attempt to Dig Out of Red Ink" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.