Employees to test rental potential of SM3 Z.E. EV.
Renault Samsung is evaluating whether to place its SM3 Z.E. electric vehicle in daily rental fleets, making the car available to employees for short stints during a market test it will run Feb. 17-May 31. “We are developing a business model for application of our EV by major rental companies in Korea,” a spokesman tells WardsAuto. The auto maker has no intention of entering the rental-car business per se, but will make its data available to interested rental-car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Samsung Explores Rental Market for SM3 EV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.