Wraith options include Starlight Headliner using five LED modules, 1,340 fiber-optic lamps to replicate night sky.
Rolls-Royce says its bespoke business reached record levels last year, with almost 95% of its cars personalized by their owners. In its first year of availability, 90% of Wraith models were purchased with owner-specified options. Levels of personalization on Phantom models were highest worldwide compared with the rest of the Rolls-Royce lineup, with 98% of North American customers, 95% of European owners and 86% of Asian buyers creating bespoke vehicles for themselves. Middle Eastern owners ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rolls-Royce Owners Get Personal at Record Levels" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.