New Tundra bumper actually three separate sections.
While most elements of the Toyota Tundra are mildly refreshed for ’14, a few received a more thorough makeover. The fullsize truck’s bumpers are a case in point. Toyota has gone from standard 1-piece bumpers to a new 3-piece design, a change partly inspired by ’14 Tundra Chief Engineer Mike Sweers’ side job. “I’ve got high-school kids driving my trucks,” Sweers, also a Michigan farmer, tells WardsAuto at a ’14 Tundra media event. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Develops 3-Piece Bumper for '14 Tundra" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.