DEARBORN, Mich., June 26 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Visteon Corp. on Wednesday raised its earnings outlook for the second quarter and all of 2002, citing a stronger than expected operating performance and healthier industry environment. Visteon, which ranks as the world's third-largest parts supplier, said it expects to post a full-year net loss of $259 million to $289 million, including special charges for several restructuring moves taken in the first quarter. The company said its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto parts maker Visteon raises outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642