WASHINGTON, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Meridian Automotive Systems Inc., which supplies bumpers and other parts to Ford Motor Co. , General Motors Corp. and DaimlerChrysler AG , said on Tuesday it wants to go public. The Dearborn, Michigan-based company filed a prospectus with the Securities and Exchange Commission saying it wants to raise up to $173 million through the sale of common stock. The preliminary document did not indicate the number of shares, the price range or even the exchange it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto parts supplier Meridian looks to go public" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642