Sept 24 (Reuters) - Autoclenz Holdings Plc on Wednesday slipped to a first-half loss but said it expects the effects of its ongoing strategic review to offset some of the impact of poor trading conditions in the automotive market. The car valeting company reported a pretax loss of 103,000 pounds ($190,700) for the six months to June 30 compared with a profit of 542,000 pounds previously, while sales rose nearly 8 percent to 14.5 million pounds, in line with its expectations. The company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Autoclenz slips to first-half pretax loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642