MILAN, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Italian motorway restaurant operator Autogrill said on Tuesday it was not studying new acquisitions nor planning a buy-out. Italian newspapers reported on Tuesday that Edizione Holding, which controls Autogrill, was planning either to delist the firm or to find funds for it to bid for the restaurant services operations of Britain's Compass .
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Autogrill says not studying new acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.