MUMBAI, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Autoline Industries Ltd. on Wednesday listed at 230 rupees on the NSE, up 2.2 percent from its issue price of 225 rupees. At 9:58 a.m. (0428 GMT), the shares were trading at 277.80 rupees, after reaching a high of 287.70 rupees. The auto parts maker raised 750 million rupees through an initial public offer of shares to fund an assembly plant and expand a design unit.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Autoline Industries rises 2.2 pct on debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642