MUMBAI, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Autoline Industries Ltd said on Thursday its Cyprus unit, Koderat, has acquired a 49 percent stake in Italy-based automobile design firm SZ Design Srl and Zagato S.r.l for an undisclosed sum. Koderat has also entered into a deal with Icon Development SA, under which it will have the right to raise its stake in the firms to 60 percent in three years, Autoline said in statement. (Reporting by Bharghavi Nagaraju; Editing by Prem Udayabhanu)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Autoline unit acquires stake in Italian co" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.