STOCKHOLM, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Autoliv , the world's biggest maker of air bags and seat belts, said on Tuesday it decalred a dividend for the second quarter of this year of 39 cents per share. Autoliv said in a statement the dividend was unchanged from its first-quarter dividend. It is payable to shareholders of record as of May 8, 2008.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Autoliv declares unchanged Q2 dividend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.