STOCKHOLM, Aug 19 (Reuters) - World number one airbag and seat-belt maker Autoliv on Tuesday proposed a dividend of 41 cents per share for the fourth quarter of the year, unchanged from the third quarter. The company, which is based in Sweden but which reports in dollars, said in a statement the dividend, would be payable Dec. 4 to shareholders of record on Nov. 6. (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom, editing by Will Waterman)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Autoliv to pay unchanged Q4 dividend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.