STOCKHOLM, July 21 (Reuters) - Autoliv , the world's biggest airbag and seat belt maker, reported second-quarter pretax earnings below expectations on Thursday and said it saw flat sales in the third quarter. Autoliv posted a pretax profit of $133 million versus $135 million in the year-ago quarter and the $137 million seen in a Reuters poll of 10 analysts. The firm forecast a third-quarter operating margin at the same level as in the corresponding year-ago quarter, adjusted for plant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Autoliv Q2 pretax undershoots, sees flat Q3 sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642