STOCKHOLM, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Airbag and seatbelt maker Autoliv said on Tuesday it expected an operating margin of between minus 5 and minus 10 percent excluding severance and restructuring costs in the first quarter. The firm, which had previously forecast a margin of between minus 5 and minus 7 percent, said in a statement it cut its outlook due to an expected further drop in global light vehicle production in the quarter and industry uncertainty.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Autoliv says cuts Q1 operating margin forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642