STOCKHOLM, July 26 (Reuters) - Autoliv , the world's biggest maker of air bags and seat belts, hopes to see a recovery in margins in the fourth quarter, its chief executive told Reuters on Wednesday. Autoliv said its operating margin would drop to about 7 percent in the third quarter from 8.8 percent in the second quarter, but said margins could rise again in the fourth quarter and land above 8.7 percent achieved in the first quarter this year. "It's not impossible that we will reach a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Autoliv says Q4 margin could reach above 8.7 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.