Autoliv to split $500 mln contracts from Ford


STOCKHOLM, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Sweden's Autoliv will split contracts worth around $500 million with rival TRW , as auto giant Ford reduces the number of its suppliers, the company said on Friday. "There is an agreement in principal between us and Ford," Autoliv's head of investor relations Mats Odman told Reuters. "We and TRW have together around 75 percent of Ford's contracts for safety systems, and the redistribution relates to the remaining 25 percent. That corresponds to around $500 ...

Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)

"Autoliv to split $500 mln contracts from Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:

  All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
  Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
  •   Global sales and production data by country
  •   U.S. model-line inventory data
  •   Engine and equipment installation rates
  •   WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
  •   Product Cycle chart
  •   Interrelationships among major OEMs
  •   Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
   •  Historical data and much more!

For pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: or phone: (248) 799-2642

Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.

Already registered? here.

more data & insights

Dec 1, 2015

2016 Wards 10 Best Engines Test Drive: Hyundai Tucson FCV

The Hyundai Tucson FCV, evaluated by editor Drew Winter, is one of 31 contenders for the 2016 Wards 10 Best Engines competition....More


Follow Us

Sponsored Introduction Continue on to (or wait seconds) ×