STOCKHOLM, Jan 29 (Reuters) - World number one air bag and seat belt maker Autoliv gave an upbeat forecast for the coming year on Friday after posting fourth-quarter earnings above forecast. "For 2010, consolidated net sales are expected to grow by more than 70 percent for the first quarter and by 15-20 percent for the full year," the company said in a statement. "An operating margin of approximately 8.5 percent is expected for the first quarter and a full-year operating margin in line ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Autoliv upbeat on Q1, full-year, shares rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642