STOCKHOLM, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Swedish car seat belt and airbag maker Autoliv said on Thursday that its order intake would increase significantly, sending its shares up more than six percent. Autoliv Sverige AB said order intake in 2002 would rise much more than 10 percent. "2002 would like like being very good, a smashing year -- the best ever," Chief Executive Lars Westerberg told Reuters in an interview. Autoliv shares were up 6.4 percent at 1544 GMT in a stronger Swedish market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Autolivsees '02 orders up much above 10 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.