LONDON, Nov 26 (Reuters) - British vehicle services company Autologic Holdings Plc said on Monday it had appointed Andrew Somerville as its new finance director. Somerville, who joins from Universal Salvage where he had been group finance director, succeeds Russell Brown who moves to the new role of chief operating officer. (Reporting by Mike Elliott)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Autologic names Somerville as finance director" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.