* Single-digit growth likely in 2013 - execs * Japanese carmakers remain the biggest drag * Restrictions by local governments remain a concern * Optimists bet on recovering economy, policy expectations By Fang Yan and Kazunori Takada BEIJING/SHANGHAI, Jan 4 (Reuters) - Automakers in China are bracing for another year of tepid single-digit growth in 2013, weighed down by sluggish demand for Japanese cars amid ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Automakers in China brace for year of tepid growth as Japanese struggle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.