MUMBAI, July 27 (Reuters) - Sheet metal component and bus coach maker, Automobile Corp. of Goa Ltd. , said on Thursday its board had approved raising up to 750 million rupees through a rights issue. The company, in which the Tata Group holds 31.45 percent, also reported a net profit of 51.38 million rupees for the quarter to June 2006, up 151 percent. Shares in the company rose 6.4 percent to 284 rupees in a firm Mumbai market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Automobile Corp to raise 750 mln rupees via rights" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.