TORONTO, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Canadian auto-parts supplier Automodular Corp. said on Wednesday it will reject an unsolicited takeover offer it says it received from a major automotive parts supplier that it has not named. Automodular said the conditional expression of interest, which did not include financial terms, was to be followed by an offer to acquire additional common shares of Automodular that would have given the unnamed company 51 percent. Automodular said in a press release it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Automodular rejects takeover bid, shares halted" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.