MUMBAI, July 31 (Reuters) - Automotive Stampings & Assemblies Ltd. said on Monday it had plans to invest 160 million rupees for a sheet metal component unit in the north Indian state of Uttaranchal.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Automotive Stampings to put 160 mln rupees in unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.